Login through Steam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roasty my Toasty Admin Abuse
Roasty My Toasty

Server: DarkPyro's MarioKart

Your Steam name: Lethaldumpster
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:101135062
Your Steam Community profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198162535853

Their Steam name: Roasty My Toasty
Their SteamID (if you don't know, just leave it blank.):
Their Steam Community profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/625905/

What did thy do?: Roasty my Toasty began using Godmode and Noclip in order to enter my teams spawn and Sap my Teleporters to intentionally bother me. To annoy me further he soon started spamming voice lines near the room in the sky of the mariokart map where me and another player were, while also annoying the other player to.

Evidence: This was a screenshot from the player in the room with me. The chat text shows the admin responding to my complaints of him tele fragging me through spawn. He would never give me a direct confirmation that he did this but would reply to it situationally. (i may have gone a little overboard with my language, i was very upset):[Image: 6ATJ3][Image: RITbn33.jpg] I couldn't get any clear evidence that he was sapping from inside my spawn, as every-time i went to my spawn he would seemingly hide away. But this was him defending the sapping as the other player started questioning his actions to:
[Image: 7pCdXDi.png]
He last responds with "lol" about noclipping and continues talking but he starts asking unrelated questions instead of giving reasoning as to how this is a problem.

I wish i could give better evidence but its not easy getting full footage of the entire experience witch mostly occurred out of chat.
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2017, 03:27 PM by Lethaldumpster.)
thank you for the report, it's being dealt with and i'll have a consequence for roasty, also +1 for getting another side to the story

EDIT: he has since been removed from admin
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2017, 03:50 PM by pyro.)
[Image: sig.php?player_id=15&background=random]