Login through Steam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin Application
Steam Name: 64 | dpg.tf
Steam Community Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198303376593/
Discord Name (with hashtag, ex: pyro#6759): 64#6660

Name of the server you are applying for: ★ DarkPyro's Idle 'n' Chill [Free Unusuals|JetPack|Halloween]

Have you ever been banned off of a server before? And if so, what for? Describe the scenario with as much detail as possible: I've never been banned from a server, but I have been guardbanned from a prison server once probably by mistake. I only logged on one day to find I was guardbanned, despite not freekilling and barely even playing guard in the first place.

Have you ever been an admin before on any community?: Not a TF2 server, but I have been an admin for a discord server I found off the Minecraft Discord Server. I don't want to go into detail as the server is basically a grave yard now, and has lost >50% of just over 100 members, and it can be kinda considered a friend group after all.

Are you familiar with SourceMod and it's commands? (such as gag, mute, kick, ban, etc.. If you need training, either let an owner know personally or you can say so on the application, either is fine): I think I might need a little training, but I still do kind of have an idea on it.

Why would you like to become an admin on our server(s)? (At least a paragraph, or 5 sentences): At the time of filling this application out, I have 20 days and 14 hours on the server yet I have only seen about 2 admins ever, And I have seen hackers and spammers that took a while to get rid of, or even have not been dealt with. I have also been asked by one of your discord members to make a application too. My first connect to the server was on 2020-09-15. On my dpg stats profile, I both have the most time and most kills on the server. I am more than dedicated to the server.

We are looking for good communication skills and teamwork amongst your other staff members, i.e. if you need to get off or you would like to play on another server or play another game and you're the only admin on, are you comfortable with asking a fellow staff member to cover the server? (it is not required to stay on if you're the only admin but effort counts! Big Grin ): Definitely, I can either contact through discord or steam messages if needed.

We are also looking for flexible staff members who are able to be on at awkward times, and of course, consistently on at peak times, and are able to consistently respond to admin requests when someone on the server is breaking the rules, such as if someone is hacking and they need to be banned in that moment. Are you comfortable with being consistently active on the server and being flexible with admin requests via discord or any other messaging platforms?: Yeah! Considering I have the most longest play time badges on the server Big Grin Usually, I'd be on around 12:00pm - 1:00am EST, but I usually leave the server sometimes if it's either dead/afk or entirely friendly.

Lastly, we ask that you maintain a friendly attitude amongst everybody on the server. This means no trolling, instigating, or retaliating and being able to handle situations in a professional and clean matter. Remember: you are the face of the server AND the community. Are you comfortable with all of this?: Yea, I am more of a calm person anyway. Most of the jokes I do are in non-serious scenarios anyway, like a simple convo in chat. On the other side, Most of the time someone insults me or something like that, I do still joke around about it, but in a rare case I may respond to them with the same frequency.

Any last things that you would like to mention on your application?: Yeah, I just wanna say that this server has been my favorite server, and I'd be happy to support it more.
Steam Name: Mobile Secks
Steam Community Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199202485236/
Discord Name : Mobile Secks#1621

Name of the server you are applying for: ★ DarkPyro's Mario Kart 24/7 [JetPack|Inf. Ammo|Free Items]

Have you ever been banned off of a server before? And if so, what for? Describe the scenario with as much detail as possible:
none that i can remember

Have you ever been an admin before on any community?:
I have never been an admin for any game community but partake in steam groups
What game was it for?: N/A
What community was it for?: N/A
How long were you an admin for?: N/A
Are you still an admin on said community?: N/A

Has there ever been a time where you have met or exceeded a players, other admins, or owner's expectations? Please answer with as much detail as possible: I used to be executioner rank 3 back in the day, but cant remember specific players i played with that i have impressed back in my comp career.

Are you familiar with SourceMod and it's commands? (such as gag, mute, kick, ban, etc.. If you need training, either let an owner know personally or you can say so on the application, either is fine): im not sure. i know how to use commands on the server as a non admin if that's what you mean like !bhop and such, but if you mean the console then I'm kinda lost there.

Why would you like to become an admin on our server(s)? (At least a paragraph, or 5 sentences):
I would love becoming an admin for your servers. I don't necessarily want it for the authority but mainly because I'm kind of a pacifist and I see a lot of hate on the server. it's kind of something I'd like to take care of myself so my friends don't have to deal with it and so that we don't have to sit waiting on an admin to show up to kick the person offending us. I'm a pretty laid back guy and would like to just have fun with my friends. I'm not saying id abuse the privilege. I would do my job as expected from you guys but having that privilege would be an absolute honor for me.

We are looking for good communication skills and teamwork amongst your other staff members, i.e. if you need to get off or you would like to play on another server or play another game and you're the only admin on, are you comfortable with asking a fellow staff member to cover the server? (it is not required to stay on if you're the only admin but effort counts! Big Grin ): If im provided with contacts that are easy to access then of course. like discord? that's what I'm assuming judging on the application format. The only thing is that I am on a tight schedule due to college, work, etc. so I won't always be available to maintain a server if you are looking for a non flexible schedule for me.

We are also looking for flexible staff members who are able to be on at awkward times, and of course, consistently on at peak times, and are able to consistently respond to admin requests when someone on the server is breaking the rules, such as if someone is hacking and they need to be banned in that moment. Are you comfortable with being consistently active on the server and being flexible with admin requests via discord or any other messaging platforms?: I will be as flexible as i can considering my college schedule. I am going to prioritize my education, and work over the server but if need be i have a very good pc so if im on my pc im 100% confident it can handle multitasking. I am unavailable from monday-thursday from 7:30 a.m. Central time until 2:30 PM due to in class schooling.

Lastly, we ask that you maintain a friendly attitude amongst everybody on the server. This means no trolling, instigating, or retaliating and being able to handle situations in a professional and clean matter. Remember: you are the face of the server AND the community. Are you comfortable with all of this?: I am not an offender by any means. I do not instigate. I usually just go on the server because i enjoy rocket jumping on the low gravity with my friends. I am very certain I can handle making decisions based off of logic and reason over emotion.

Any last things that you would like to mention on your application?: I have no more to add. If I am accepted I would be very grateful and if I do not I completely understand.

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.